Watch Irish greyhound racing on your phone with the new Barking Buzz app

Discussion in 'Mobile Sports Betting' started by Sebastian, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Sebastian

Sebastian Administrator Staff Member

If you are a fan of dog racing and you'd like to watch live streams of races from tracks in Ireland, then you should download the new free app from the Irish Racing Board called Barking Buzz. Barking Buzz can be download from the iTunes App Store for iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad ( https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/barking-buzz/id664659974?mt=8 ). Users of Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Nexus and other Android mobile devices can download the app directly from the IRB website here ( http://www.igb.ie/apps )

Live video from every Irish racetrack is available for free so you never need to miss another race from Shelbourne Park (Dublin), Harold’s Cross (Dublin), Limerick, Galway, Tralee, Curraheen and Clonmel (Tipperary). Racecards with form guides are available for each race and the app even has a "Computer Predictor" which attempts to predicts the outcome of each race based on all the available form information. Contact details and a map is also provided for every dog racetrack in the Republic of Ireland.

2. Roger

Roger Member

That's a really awesome free app. Is there an equivalent iPhone and Android app that allows users watch live greyhound racing from England, Scotland or Wales? Do the Greyhound Board of Great Britain have one?

3. Sebastian

The Greyhound Board of Great Britain have developed this iOS and Android app http://mobileapp.gbgb.org.uk/ Unfortunately, it doesn't offer live streaming of dog racing at present but it provide live results from all 25 of the GBGB licensed tracks plus industry news, gossip and racecards.

If you'd like to watch live racing from England, Scotland or Wales on your phone or tablet then Bet365 are probably your best option. They live stream racing from many of the top racetracks in the Great Britain providing you've placed a qualifying bet of £1 or more on that dog race.

DOWNLOAD BET365 GREYHOUND RACING: WWW.BET365.COM

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  4. Mr Ellen

Mr Ellen Member

what about replays? if there any app that lets you watch a particular dogs previous races?

5. The Kid

The Kid Member

You can find recording of old dog races on YouTube if you search. Some tracks have their own channels and upload the races.

I've discovered that Bet365 live stream every dog race from Hove, Monmore Green, Romford, Sunderland, Crayford, Henlow, Peterborough and Newcastle from their website providing you have an account with them. If you want to watch the live broadcasts from the other UK racetracks you'll need to place a wager first.

6. Sebastian

Yes, Bet365's dog racing live streaming coverage has improved a lot. Hopefully it will stay a free service.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  7. Sebastian

Bet365 have now upgraded their greyhound broadcasting service to include a few more tracks in Britain and Ireland.

Free Live Streams are available from racetracks in: Hove, Monmore Green, Romford, Sunderland, Crayford, Henlow, Peterborough and Newcastle

Place a qualifying bet of £2 and you can also watch live dog racing from Wimbledon, Swindon, Poole, Hall Green, Perry Barr, Belle Vue, Newcastle, Sunderland, Shelbourne Park, Harolds Cross and Drumbo Park.

8. Dice Man

Dice Man Member

how can i watch live greyhound racing from US tracks?

9. Sebastian

Unfortunately I don't think there is any specific US dog racing app that broadcasts live racing from dozens of tracks. The good news is many greyhound racing tracks in the US live stream via their websites. If you want to watch a particular race you should Google the name of the racetrack and maybe you'll be able to access a live stream.

10. Fan Boy

Fan Boy Member

i'm trying to download the barking buzz app to my samsung galaxy tab but i can't find it on google play? is there a version for android tablets?

11. Sebastian

Yes there is an Android version but you won't find it in the Google Play marketplace. You can download the apk file directly from the IGB.IE website.

12. Fan Boy

Fan Boy Member

Does it eat up a lot of bandwidth? I only get 5 gigs per month on my phone package.