Are there any real money apps for poker players in the United States?

Discussion in 'Mobile Poker Rooms' started by Hold'em Lover, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Roger

Roger Member

I tried to sign-up at the US Bovada poker site but I keep getting an error to say that it's not available in my region. Which countries is the Bovada poker app available in?

2. Sebastian

Sebastian Administrator Staff Member

As far as I know you need to be living in the United States to play poker at Bovada as they only have a gambling license for the US. Their well-known sister site Bodog focuses exclusive on poker players in Canada. Bodog previously have a site with a co.uk extension that welcomed players from other parts of the world but they closed that site so that they could cater exclusively for the their North American player base.

3. Fan Boy

Fan Boy Member

do blackchip poker or americas cardroom have mobile apps for real money gambling in the united states?

4. Sebastian

Not yet although Americas Cardroom have revealed that they are currently developing a browser based poker app. You won't be able to download it from Google Play or the iTunes App Store but you will be able to play in the United States from the Chrome or Safari browser of your phone.

5. Sebastian

6. Sebastian

The newest version of the Bovada and Ignition Poker software now also includes Sit & Go's. Tournaments have been sadly lacking from the Bovada poker app for the past couple of years so we're glad that they have finally remedied this situation.

7. sims76

sims76 Member

I presume this will also be available at Bodog since they are on the same network also?